Saturday, June 18, 2011

This Night is Flawless; Don't You Let it Go. I'm Wonder-Struck; Dancing Around All Alone.

This will be one of the shortest posts you will ever see on this blog, but here it is: have I ever mentioned that with the chats I've had with Arien regarding dancing that followed a dance that we attended earlier, no matter where I swerve the subject, he'll always bring it back to the dance, and what I did there. My mom thinks that if he does like me, and keeps asking about the dance, and how I liked it, then he probably wants to know who I danced with, and possibly, who I even like (if he needed any clarification at the time). Plus, if he's shy, and doesn't want to be obvious, then what better way to find something out than beating around the bush about it? But, if he doesn't like me.... well, my mom couldn't figure out why he would keep asking me about the dance.
Now that I look back on it, though, with this knowledge, I feel bad that I didn't really help him out with his questions - didn't really give him any hints to indicate an answer that he would have been looking for.
I wish I could have danced with him...

"I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was ~E~N~C~H~A~N~T~E~D~ to meet you."

No comments:

Post a Comment