Sunday, June 19, 2011

Please Don't Be in Love with Someone Else. Please Don't Have Somebody Waiting On You...

And here it is: the finishing lines of this amazing, beautiful song. Speaks my mind completely; takes the words out from my lips. This is my dying wish. I just hope that, if he does love me, he'll wait for me until I see him again.
The following paragraphs are ones that I wrote a while back; I was having a momentary overflowing wave of emotion and love for Arien, and I thought that you might want to read it. BTW, I never sent this to him, I just wrote it as if I was writing it to him.


"All right, that's it. I love him. Arien, I love you. Soooo much. I love how you're always so polite, how you concern yourself with my life and are just so open to me. I love how you're OK with the fact that we don't talk at ALL at school, yet every day, after school, we talk and catch up. I love how you'll laugh at my little wisecracks and how you're so friendly. I love how we have those little inside jokes that some others wouldn't totally understand. I love how kind you are, I love how open-minded you are, I love how ACCEPTING you are, and I love how amazing you are. I love your beautiful sea-green eyes, your neatly cut blond hair, and your smile. I love how you think that every one's opinion matters, and how you watch out for me if it seems like there's something wrong. I love how we have so much in common, but just the right amount of differences, so we can introduce each other to new things. I love your little sister, and how she's so much like you. I love your talents, and how you're so modest when they're applauded. I love how you're obedient and mindful of what is best for you and your future. I love how you know what you want to do and work to make it happen. I love how you know what you're doing with your life.

I could go on and on, but I won't bore you to death, so, simply put, I love you. Soooo much. That's why it kills me to see ANY girl talk to you, or worse, get close to you. That's why I'm so jealous of the people who have known you for all your life. That's why I don't want to think about the day I'll have to let you go."

No comments:

Post a Comment