Thursday, June 16, 2011

Please Don't Be in Love with Someone Else; Please Don't Have Somebody Waiting On You...

Arien is naturally a quiet, shy guy. So, whenever I see him talk to girls that he seems to be really close friends with (so far, I've counted four), I get extremely jealous (really, though, who wouldn't?). And, every single one of these girls, I've suspected that he liked before I got over the fact that he didn't. I'll call them Bianca, Lauren, Mira, and Kristie. I was able to get over Bianca because I realized that the reason why he was such good friends with her is because that he's known her for absolutely ever. Lauren, because she was his best friend's crush. Mira, because she was just an annoying little brat (sorry, I never did like her) and the pieces just didn't seem to fit. Kristie, because it never seemed like he liked her, but I have a feeling that it was the other way around. Overall, though, I talked to my mom about all of this, and she said to me that from what she knew about Arien (from what I had told her), he seemed like a shy person, so she didn't think that he would step out of his comfort zone around somebody that he liked. That (Number 1) made a lot of sense and (Number 2) made me happy, because no matter how friendly he and I are online, he's always very shy around me.
I'm going to ask a question now. Do you think he likes me?

"Please don't be in love with someone else;
Please don't have somebody waiting on you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment